Monday, February 28, 2011

Internet Tools

Out of all the google tools, the one I use most often would be the Google Reader. The Reader compiles all the new entries of online blogs and microblogs like Tumblr and feeds it all into a single space where I can read everything at my leisure. Not only is it extremely convenient and time-saving (so I don't have to constantly go to the site to check if there's something new), it is also a lot more organized and allows me to bookmark and save entries that pique my interest. Moreover, I can follow my friends who are also using the reader and it allows us to share with each other, through the reader, entries that we may have found interesting.

For the second part of the entry today, I have create a video using the iMovie application on my Macbook. I added in a soundtrack and timed the pictures and videos according to the beat of the song. It was slightly tedious but I've learnt to appreciate video editing done by the experts in movies and shows a lot more. The song in the background is "Smile Like You Mean It" by the band called "The Killers". The people in the video are all friends that I've made over the years, or the offspring of my friends. The main theme of the video would probably be how people show their silly sides in front of the camera. Like the title of the song, I hope it makes you "Smile Like You Mean It".



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment